Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THINKING OF SUMMER


No it is not Summer yet but I am already planning for the warm hot season. This Summer I will be teaching a week long workshop at Canadore College here in North Bay. I will be doing an introductory course on the digital darkroom using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 The reason I selected Elements is because I feel most people will benefit the most from this program. It is inexpensive compared to Adobe Photoshop and it will easier to familiarize yourself with the digital darkroom. You will be able to do most of the image correction and manipulation similar to Photoshop. I am planning to include small photo excursions in the area in addition to working on the computer. Before I forget the date I will be running the workshop is from July 23 to July 27. The brochure will not be published until April so keep watching my blog for updates. Of course if you like more info just just leave a message.

No comments: