Wednesday, September 17, 2008

VAN, OTTAWA


The last few weeks I have not posted may pictures. The reason for this neglect is that I have been away to Ottawa and Toronto and did not get a chance to place any pictures on my blog. I took some pictures during my stay in Ottawa and here is one of them. Close to the Parkdale market I saw this van parked in front of a, well lets say very colourful decorated house. The van was the most impressive of the whole scene. just judge for yourself. Of course I had to do a series of pictures, even though I could not photograph the front because it was parked right up to the house.

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Now that's tacky!! Reminds me of the house in town at 7th and Cassells.

David c.h. Brown said...

I wonder how many extra batteries he needs to haul around in the back, just to power all the lights. LOL Dave