Saturday, December 29, 2012

ABANDONED FARM, OTTAWA

Just returned from another Ottawa visit. This time on the West side of ottawa near Ashton. Of course I did not get a chance to spend too much time on taking pictures because first of all it was Christmas and secondly the weather was terrible. Two big snow storms within days of each other. However on Christmas day I spent a few hours taking pictures and thats when I saw this old beautiful abandoned farm. The light was fading fast but I did get some very good images. It is a great site and I certainly hope to get back to this farm.

1 comment:

David c.h. Brown said...

Hello Mike,
This is a beautiful image, and it goes to show that shortly after stormy weather is an ideal time to go out shooting. Love it! We hope that you and your family will have a very Happy New Year and we look forward to another year of photo excellence from you. Thanks again. Dave