Tuesday, April 15, 2014

EARLY MORNING FOG, JOHNSBURY,VT


The first day we stayed overnight in the town of Johnsbury,Vt Our hotel was just outside of town surrounded by three highways, so not a great place for interesting images. But I always like a challenge so before breakfast I walked in the area and made a few pictures which I liked. This early morning image of fog rising from the river is one of them. I like the gritty look of some of Bill Brand's landscapes so I simply increased contrast and grain.

2 comments:

David c.h. Brown said...

Great Black & Whites Mike! Glad you made it back safely, and are posting again....I was getting a little worried about you. Thanks, Dave

John Minkowskyj said...

Nice to see your postings again. Just like Dave, I was worried something was wrong.
Next week I'm heading down to Maryland. Looking forward to shooting more. You gotta love trips, always something new to see.