Saturday, November 12, 2016

COLOURS OF NOVEMBER, FOR DAVE BROWN

This picture is for Dave Brown, who loves this place but since he is living in southern Ontario, makes it a little bit more complicated visiting this wonderful place on Lake Nipissing. So when you come again to North Bay, we can go out there and take some more great images Dave. I titled this picture "colours of November" because this month has a very special quality, which is unique to this part of the year. The colour hues are browns, grays and some dark reds. 

2 comments:

David Ernest said...

Great picture, Mike.
We are blessed with solitude and peace up here in the North.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you so much Mike....I absolutely love the muted colours of Autumn, and I love the subtle tones of this image also. I do have to say that I miss these quiet places and scenes of the North. You can't step out of your car down here and go for a stroll, as you will be on someone's private property. I will definitely take you up on your offer to go for a ramble with the cameras next time I come North. I have done so very little of the type of photography that I like to do, down here.....concrete and glass everywhere. There are things I would love to shoot, but you don't dare go out alone with a camera....much appreciated Mike. Dave